jueves, 17 de septiembre de 2026

uhm.yeah.

Close them eyes, then open up 
Just another spoon of this life syrup
Another day of looking at a map
Attack, re-up, look at where you at

Had to drop the life I loved,
I lived, to find what's mine
To sing a song without the claps
To dance a dance without the drums

To find a new soul 
Buried beneath myself
To find a sun
Laying in a shelf

I picked up this scribbled notebook
And made my thoughts sum-real
I had to put myself past the looks
Because this life just felt unreal

I stopped looking for comfort 
For smiles, for good
I had to dig with my hands
Instead of asking if I could

I left the places that had my soul
And the ones that crossed my heart
I had to call the foul, rearrange the goal
Knew that I had played my part

And yet in silence
The meloodic, hypnotic mind
Calls it drifting
Thrifting for those eyes
That promised forever while the earth kept shifting

Underneath these feet, underneath this dusty mind
Underneath the times I granted what I thought was mine

And just when life became lifeless
When silence became all
The queen of hearts bursted into the hall
Of my soul and my mind, funny how life treats us


If all we are is trouble, then fuck it make it double,
Like this drink I poured but never finished
Like that reggae song you danced unfinished
Like all the things that life replenished

And so I'm off on -yet another- road trip
Sure I'm moving, keeping my grip
But not sure if it's away or to something

To find a new soul 
Buried beneath myself
To find a sun
Laying in a shelf

So again, fuck it, let it crackle
Let's live this life like hen
Just live and cackle
Let's create a shelter out of thoughts and feelings
Let's have this bass live in our earrings
Let this kick just move the body,
Let this riff cure the mind of somebody 
Who ran for way too long

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario